17. Tsenkova, Roumiana, Kovacs, Zoltan, and Kubota, Yosuke. “Aquaphotomics: Near Infrared Spectroscopy and Water States in Biological Systems.” In Membrane Hydration: The Role of Water in the Structure and Function of Biological Membranes, edited by E Anibal Disalvo, 189–211. Cham: Springer International Publishing. 2015. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-19060-0_8.
16. Tsenkova, R. “Disease Diagnosis by NIRS Related to Food Safety in Dairy.” In Near-Infrared Spectroscopy in Food Science and Technology, edited by Yukihiro Ozaki, W. Fred McClure, and Alfred A. Christy, 379–99. John Wiley & Sons. 2006.
15. Tsenkova, R, Monta, H, Shinzawa, H, Hogeveen, H, Hillerton, J Eric, and Ikuta, K. “Near Infrared Spectroscopy for Cow Identification and in-Vivo Mastitis Diagnosis.” In Mastitis in Dairy Production, 901. 2005. https://doi.org/10.3920/978-90-8686-550-5.
14. Tsenkova, R. “NIRS - Nondestructive Method for Analysis of Biological Materials and Diagnosis.” In Advanced Biomaterials for Medical Applications, edited by D. W. Thomas, 143–64. Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers. 2004.
13. Tsenkova, R., Morita, H., Shinzawa, H., and Hillerton, J. E. “Detection of Abnormal Udder Tissue and Milk by near Infra-Red Spectroscopy (Cow Side).” In Automatic Milking: A Better Understanding, edited by Albert Meijering, H. Hogeveen, and C. J. A. M. de Koning, 259–62. Wageningen Academic Pub. 2004. https://doi.org/10.3920/978-90-8686-525-3.
12. Tsenkova, R. “Near Infrared Spectroscopy for Physiological Studies: Individual Cow’s Milk Compositional Analysis.” In Useful and Advanced Information in the Field of near Infrared Spectroscopy, edited by S. Tsuchikawa, 217–37. Kerala, India: Research Signpost. 2003.
11. Tsenkova, R. “Near Infrared Spectroscopy for Nondestructive Study of Prion Protein Isoforms.” In Prion Diseases and Copper Metabolism: Bse, Scrapie and Cjd Research, edited by D. Brown, 79–95. Chichester, UK: Horwood Publishing Ltd. 2002. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-1-898563-87-7.50012-4.
10. Toyoda, K., Tsenkova, R., and Nakamura, M. “Visualization of Internal Structure of Visualization of Internal Structure of Foods by Electrical Impedance Tomography - Detection of Foreign Material Contamination and Voids.” In Control Applications in Post-Harvest and Processing Technology, edited by Y. Seo and S. Oshita, 75–79. Budapest, Hungary: Pergamon Press. 2001.
9. Tsenkova, R., and Toyoda, K. “Artificial Intelligence in Dairy Farming.” In Control Applications in Post-Harvest and Processing Technology, edited by Y. Seo and S. Oshita, 165–70. Pergamon Press. 2001.
8. Tsenkova, R., Murayama, K., Kawano, S., Wu, Y., Toyoda, K., and Ozaki, Y. “Near Infrared Spectroscopy for Mastitis Diagnosis: Two-Dimensional Correlation Study in Short Wavelength Region.” In Two-Dimentional Correlation Spectroscopy, edited by Y. Ozaki and I. Noda, 307–11. New York, US: American Institute of Physics. 2000.
7. Murayama, K., Czarnik-Matusewicz, B., Wu, Y., Tsenkova, R., and Ozaki, Y. “A Study of the Unfolding Process of Human Serum Albumin in the Acidic Ph Region by Two-Dimentional Infrared Correlation Spectroscopy.” In Two-Dimentional Correlation Spectroscopy, edited by Y. Ozaki and I. Noda, 283–86. New York, US: American Institute of Physics. 2000.
6. Murayama, K., Czarnik-Matusewicz, B., Wu, Y., Tsenkova, R., and Ozaki, Y. “Chemometrics and Two-Dimensional Correlation Spectroscopy in Analysis of near-Infrared Spectra of Protein.” In Two-Dimentional Correlation Spectroscopy, edited by Y. Ozaki and I. Noda, 183–96. Kobe, Japan: American Institute of Physics. 1999.
5. Tsenkova, R., Itoh, K., Natsuga, M., and Himoto, J. “Near Infrared Monitoring of Biological Objects on a Dairy Farm.” In Near Infrared Spectroscopy: The Future Waves, edited by A. M. C. Davis and P. Williams, 565–72. Charlton, UK: NIR Publication. 1996.
4. Tsenkova, R., Itoh, K., Himoto, J., and Ashida, K. “Near Infrared Spectroscopy Analysis of Unhomogenized Milk for Automated Monitoring in Dairy Husbandry.” In Leaping Ahead with near Infrared Spectroscopy, edited by G. D. Batten, 329–33. Royal Australian Chemical Institute. 1995.
3. Tsenkova, R N, Yordanov, K I, and Shinde, Y. “Near-Infrared Spectroscopy for Evaluating Milk Quality.” In Prospects for Automatic Milking, Proceedings of The International Symposium on Prospects for Automatic Milking, edited by A. H. Ipema, A. C. Lippus, J. H. Metz, and W. Rossing, EAAP Publ., 65:185–92. PUDOC Scientific Publisher, Wageningen, the Netherlands. 1992.
2. Tsenkova, R., and 2 Others. “Съвременни Аспекти В Техниката И Технологиите При Машинното Доене (Contemporary Aspects of Technology and Technique for Machine Milking).” In Contemporary Aspects of Technology and Technique for Machine Milking, 1–60. Sofia, Bulgaria. 1990.
1. Tsenkova, R., and 7 Others. “Младежки Творчески Колектив - Форма Възпитаване На Ново Отножение Към Труда И Повижаване На Социалната Активност У Средножколците, (the Integration of Young People with Different Interests in a Research Team - a Way to a Flexible and Adaptive Education).”, 13–19. 1986.